In order to successfully register your film(s) you have to follow these simple steps:
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully.
- We are a no entry fee festival. This means that you do not need to pay any submission fee in order to participate.
- We only allow a max. submission count of 20 films per person / agency / film school etc.
- Have a download link to your film file ready or upload your film right here.
- Complete the online application form in order to successfully register a film.
- Send a download link to your movie file either right within the online application or later through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of file hosting services which we strongly recommend.
- Meet the deadline of April 24th 2018, 11:59 pm CET/UTC+1!
Attention: We have a submission limit of 20 films per person / agency / film school. Please only send your finest works!
Film schools /Agencies also have to fill in the application form for each film separately.
Our subtitle policy: Please notice that films in any other language than German require either English or German subtitles. Even when the dialogue is in English it still needs either English or German subtitles. Only films with German language do not need any additional subtitles. Please remember that any subtitles have to be hardbranded/hardcoded. Films with optional subtitles will not be accepted.
Deadline for entries closes April 24th 2018, 11:59 pm CET/UTC+1!
We handle this very strictly. Please don’t be late. Complete the registration and send the file within the deadline.
We are looking very forward to watching your film(s)!
Thank you and good luck!